Sheridan offers the opportunity for one-on-one mentoring in a positive learning environment that encourages women to strive for excellence in the present moment.
Today’s women struggle to raise not only healthy families, but also holy families anchored in Catholicism. They want to know how to:
● Love their husbands and children more deeply and sacrificially;
● Pray and pass on the faith to their children;
● Raise happy, balanced children;
● Live the Church’s teachings on marriage and sexuality;
● Accept their trials, struggles, and mistakes without discouragement or resentment;
● Become holy, peace-filled moms.
Sheridan's mentoring program for women provides spiritual accompaniment to aid women in their vocation as wives, mothers and/or professionals working outside the home.
Contact us if you are interested in our mentoring program.